Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Autel and Maxidas.com registration probl...
Autel and Maxidas.com registration problem -->updating software HELP pls!!

2258 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-06-05 00:51:24

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    motorraider
    2013-06-04 14:51:19
    Dear Support Team, On MaxiDas.com I tried to register first the user, but nothing happens. I clicked on Aggree, then comes the "Registration Information" window, where I clicked onto the "Log in", because I don't have a user account yet. Then comes the "Log in" window, where I clicked on the underlined "here" word, because I'm not registered yet! There come "Agree-Disagree" window, and everything starts from the beginning. There is no line where I can type my email address, where you can send the password to. Autel website's registration process is an endless circle. I wanted to register beacause I need to upgrade the software of my tool. My tool's information: MaxiScan MS509 OBDII/EOBD Serial #: private Please send me a registration email, a password or some support about how can I register my user and then the tool and after I can upgrade the latest version because I need it for certain models. Please writ me ASAP, because I have SOS works on these models. Thank you in advance. email address: m4u@mailbox.hu

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-06-05 00:51:24

Hi there, MS509 is an old model, so we provide free update. You don't need to register your tool , just download the MS509 update pack and do the update.
  Total1 Pages